I love the Republic - Público.es :
"In the XXI century , can choose any English at all because of political representation? No, because Spain is a monarchy and the monarchy is hereditary. surnamed Bourbon must be to be president. That's why I like the Republic: because it is more egalitarian.
In the XXI century, can periodically assess the English who embodies the highest office in the nation and replace it if necessary? No, because Spain is a monarchy and the king's command is for life, unless it decides to abdicate. So I like the Republic, because it is more democratic.
In the XXI century, can hold the head of state to something other than the popular will? No, but Spain is a monarchy and the monarchy are often based on historical or sentimental reasons. So I like the Republic, because it is more rational.
In the XXI century, Spain, which belongs to a continent and only one in five countries are monarchists, should go against the intent of the times? No. That's why I love the Republic.
- Posted using the Google Toolbar "
0 comments:
Post a Comment