We are who we are. Just History and stories! Beyond the dead! As God commanded them to bury their dead. Neither live in the past, and we wind the memory. We turbid fresh water that runs over its beginnings. We the being grows. We are a river right. We are the heart of a fearsome blow unresolved. We are barbarians, simple. We the Iberian death was never able to show that even pure, whole and true. much was we nurture, grow transforming and so are who we beat by beat and killed dead. A street! it's time to hand with walking and show that, as we live, we announce something new. not disown my home but I say that we know much more than the factors of a start. English and English with a future that inherently embody past but can not take it for good. remember our mistakes with bad sound and good wind. Ira and light, the father of Spain, back to tear the dream. Again I tell you who you are. Again I think you , suspense. I return to fight as important and start with what I start. I will not justify as would a leguleyo, I be a poet and write your first verse. Spain mine battle to torment myself, to save and save, to love you spelling. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment