Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Where Might You Find A Filter In A Kitchen

A different Christmas carol Christmas Consumption (II)

With this entry term for the advice you Greenpeace has recommended to spend a nice Christmas respecting the environment and working with fair trade and sustainable development. TOURISM AND LEISURE

CHRISTMAS. Did you see how many opportunities are tualrededor?

• This Christmas I consider an alternative entertainment, every night I will not be shopping ina large area.
• The movements they perform in public transport.
• My local tourism will be supportive.
• Choices are many, visits Living Nativity, Christmas carols, hacerpasteles for dates, chestnuts fetch, go to deONG charity flea markets, playing in the snow, decorating the house ... CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

. "Without the Christmas decorations would not be Christmas ...?

• Recycle and use the previous Christmas ornaments.
• My ornaments are organic materials, the fewer the better plastic (not PVC).
• Do not use the sprays of snow, compounds contribute to climate change and their packaging are not recyclable.
• My Bethlehem has no moss or holly.

TOYS. What does it take to play?

• If a toy in my gifts for children will be educational, discarding any be aggressive, war or sexist. I like to encourage the creation, skills, cooperation and teamwork.
• Better not battery-operated, or that they are rechargeable and are accompanied by a good charger.

Christmas commercial. "We are the victims of these dates?

• I avoid the lure of advertising and the thousands and thousands PRODUCTION OFPRODUCTS that I offer.
• Mido my real needs and the most sustainable way to address them before desalting "shopping" with my list already made.

Christmas lights. "These dates do not have enough light by themselves?

• Savings using light energy. • My Christmas lights are low. • I use renewable solar lights.
• Just put the lights in specific locations and at night I turn identified.

CRAYFISH. What we really eat?

• reduce my consumption of luxury to very specific dates. The shrimp that comes from fishing causes a great waste of other species that are thrown overboard. • If consumer
prawns, reject those who come from aquaculture, since they destroy the mangrove forest and the livelihood of its inhabitants and those who consume fresh and come in cold and temperate zones where Eldan is lower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment